AW: [IRCServices] Winowz Port?

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Jul 23 21:33:08 PDT 2001

IrcServices compiles without warnings on cygwin.
The only need is to modify "configure" to recognize .exe extension.

The configure script generates many test.exe files, but it looks
for "test" and does not see them. If you solve that case, everything
will work fine.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |