[IRCServices] Wrecked DB conversion

Andy Smith grifferz at blitzed.org
Wed Jul 25 18:51:00 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 06:41:47PM +0200, Natey Foxfire wrote:
> On Fri Jul 20 04:48:41 2001 Jamie Smithson wrote:
> > I was wondering if support could be added for the converting
> > of wrecked db's to ircservices...?

> Have you looked @ Blized Wrecked.net convertor?

Been ages since anyone done anything to that converter, it may well
still work, or it might not :p

But yeah, we did at one time munge the existing converter into one
that worked for wrecked dbs.  Download it and see if it works, is my
advice :)

http://www.blitzed.org/download/nightly/services-nightly.tar.bz2

wrecked services are afaik no longer supported, and this is only the
second request (apart from our own) that I have ever seen to support
their databases for conversion..

--
The Blitzed IRC Network, http://www.blitzed.org

<Kandle> I took an iq test once, but I can't remember what score I got.