[IRCServices] ServicesDB to SQL?

Georges Berscheid Georges at Berscheid.lu
Wed Aug 8 13:10:01 PDT 2001

Hi,

well it's more the other way round. I disabled register, drop, link, set
password, set email, set url commands in nickserv. These operations are
only possible through a web interface so far.
Everytime a nick is used, the information is gathered from the mysql
database, and nickserv structures are updated. That's all it does at the
moment.
It was the easiest way to 'merge' our existing mysql user information
database with nickserv.
True, f you want _real_ mysql support, you will have to spend a whole
lot of time.

Georges