[IRCServices] Simple E-mail Integration.

Jason at GCN jasonatgcn at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:07:00 PDT 2001

Well when a nick is dropped, services would have to delete the pop account.
As far as linking nicks, I don't see any problem as services would not be
able to notify the user of new e-mail in the first place.  I understand that
it is unlikely that will become a feature in services, but I was wondering
if anyone out there interested could help me in integrating this.