[IRCServices] work with ircd-hybrid?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Aug 12 12:28:01 PDT 2001

>ircd-hybrid is a main stream product.

     "Mainstream" is a very subjective term with IRC servers; I wouldn't
call _any_ mainstream, and the only reason for the selection of servers
supported by Services being as it is is because most of them are
derivatives of the original server I designed Services for.  As I've
said repeatedly, there will be no more features additions for version
4.5, and new protocols are low on my priority list for version 5.0--
mostly because with the new module format, adding protocol support is
easy, and I figure if support is really wanted then someone will write
it for me.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/