[IRCServices] Services 4.5.24 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Aug 12 13:29:00 PDT 2001

     Services 4.5.24 has been released, and can be downloaded from:

ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5.24.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5.24.diff.gz

ftp.ircservices.za.net and the mirrors should have it shortly.

     This release fixes the recently-reported StatServ bug preventing
deletion of unlinked servers in some cases, and adds support for
conversion of the autokill database in PTlink Services to import-db.

Changes in version 4.5.24
-------------------------
2001/08/12	Fixed bug preventing deletion of no-longer-existent servers
		    from StatServ.  Reported by Josh
		    <greenday288 at geocities.com>
2001/08/10	Corrected a security-related comment in nickserv.c.
2001/08/09	Added missing support for PTlink autokill databases to
		    import-db.  Reported by Yusuf Iskenderoglu
		    <uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>

     (If I was smart, I'd write a script to automate sending these release
messages out... but oh well.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/