[IRCServices] Questions from a newbie

Georges Berscheid Georges at Berscheid.lu
Tue Aug 14 12:17:00 PDT 2001

Hi,

> Next question, r.e. chanserv. I now have the channels
> that I want registered, how do I stop ppl from creating
> any other channels? I only want the channels on there
> that I created, obviously I want other channels killed
> with a nice error message.

I'm not sure if bahamut supports the channel restriction feature too,
but Unreal has a chrestrict.conf (up to version 3.1.2) where you can
list all allowed channels. When a user tries to join any other channel,
he gets a server notice. It's that easy :)

Georges