[IRCServices] Coding Help Please

Andy Smith grifferz at blitzed.org
Wed Aug 15 10:16:00 PDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 06:55:22PM +0100, Kevin - DarkServ wrote:

>    Thanks, No. 2 Sounds great,
>    Could you supply the code that Would Prepend the Akill ID to the
>    Reason that is shown in an /operserv Akill List, that would be a GREAT
>    Help.

Erm, well, I will add this to the list of things I want to do for my
net, and quite happily give you the source when and if I ever get
round to it, but are you really sure thats what you want?  I don't
have time to support you and Andrew Church and the rest of this list
certainly cannot be expected to support you either if you are using
a modified ircservices...

--
The Blitzed IRC Network, http://www.blitzed.org