[IRCServices] sop and aop levels.

Craig Wood frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:33:00 PDT 2001

As a Network, E-Tidalwave Use different access levels from the default that
come with IRCServices. Is it possible, that for 5.0 there would be just a
text file which if u want, u can put custom levels in (and the file wouldnt
be overwritten in case of upgrading) which will help me from changing it
every time i upgrade to a newer version.

Now regards this, this is my main problem, When sum1 adds an sop, it will
only add them at level 10, even though you get opped at level 15 ;P
could you (for now at least) add an option for what chanserv adds sop and
aops as? i am totally useless at C, (and C++ and all variants ;) but i am
gonna have to dig thru the code and set it manually now, neway, cya! :)

--
Craig Wood
Craig at e-tidalwave.org
WaveAdmin on the e-tidalwave IRC Network
Ride the Wave! www.e-tidalwave.org