[IRCServices] /chanserv Block?

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Thu Aug 23 19:37:01 PDT 2001

It would actually be rather simple to get a bot to stay in there, make it
join then set the modes. Run the bot from the server so it only gets
disconnected if the server goes down or the bot crashes. Eggdrop would be
perfect for this and you wouldn't need any extra scripts to be loaded unless
you feel the need to have them.

As for services supporting this kind of feature though, I think it would be
great. That kind of stuff happens on our server as well. Also, if it were in
services, there would be less overhead of running an entirely new program
and connection for this to work.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net