[IRCServices] core dump

Scott Grayban borg at borgdrone.net
Tue Sep 4 14:52:00 PDT 2001

I'm running into core dump's when I'm doing the ./configure
This has only started since version .23

If I run configure again it doesnt do it.
Maybe you have changed the configure file some?

uname -a gives me this also
Linux ****.com 2.2.16-22smp #1 SMP Tue Aug 22 16:39:21 EDT 2000 i686 unknown

Error is:
Looking for other routines we want that you don't have... ./configure: line 1: 17611 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ( $* ) 1>&3 2>&3 </dev/null

gdb gives this....
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"..."/home/evilborg/ircservices-4.5.25/core": not in executable format: File format not recognized

Scott Grayban

Without life there is no life.
Support GreenPeace - Stop the slaughter.

Support anti-Spam legislation. Join the fight http://www.cauce.org/

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information
and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.