[IRCServices] passwd mismatch

viperzpit viper at imagine2k.net
Fri Sep 7 17:29:00 PDT 2001

What IRCd are you using? If you are using Unreal then you have to know if
you enabled crypted C Lines (N Lines Aren't Crypted.) If you didn't then
both should be the same plaintext in services.conf and both lines of the
ircd conf. Also, make
sure the password is in quotes in the services.conf just in case.  If you'd
still like some more help, contact me off-list on my network
(irc.imagine2k.net) or via email. I will need to see more settings than just
what you are giving here and we don't want to keep bothering everyone with
these problems.

viperzpit
Imagination Network Administrator
viper at imagine2k.net