[IRCServices] Services 4.5.26 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Sep 14 09:38:00 PDT 2001

     Services 4.5.26 has been released, and can be downloaded from:

ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5.26.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5.26.diff.gz

ftp.ircservices.za.net and the mirrors should have it shortly.

     This release fixes a bug in Unreal handling which can potentially
cause crashes; if you are using Unreal, please upgrade to this version.

Changes in version 4.5.26
-------------------------
2001/09/14	Fixed bug causing channel mode locks to be lost when
		    importing Magick 1.4 or SirvNET Services databases.
2001/09/14	Added support for Auspice 2.5 databases to import-db.
		    Suggested by MX <darkie at tampabay.rr.com>
2001/09/11	INFO was not listed in the MemoServ help message; added it.
		    Reported by Martin Pels.
2001/09/11	Fixed fakehost-related (Unreal) bug sometimes triggered by
		    ChanServ bans.  Reported by Carsten V. Munk
		    <stskeeps at tspre.org>

I lost the address for Martin Pels; if you would like your E-mail address
included in the Changes file, please let me know.  (Also, if anyone does
_not_ want their address in the Changes file, let me know and I will remove
it.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/