[IRCServices] Problems with nick protection kill

QKIDAMON qkisoft at teleline.es
Thu Sep 20 15:09:00 PDT 2001

Hi.

I've just updated my IRC system from Bahamut 1.4.23 to 1.4.29 and from
IRCServices 4.5.16 to 4.5.27.
I've used my old ircd.conf and services.conf.

My old configuration was working fine.
Affter update, everthing seems to be OK but  i've noticed that services
kills users that don't identify their nicks only with determiniated users.

One example.

I have 2 registered nicks (qkidamon & qki66) both of them with KILL an
SECURE options set to ON. Well, qkidamon is killed if he doesn't
identify OK but qki666 isn't killed.

The only difference between this 2 nick is that qkidamon is de ServicesRoot.

Is there any configuration issue different in this new releases ?

Thanks  from SPAIN.