[IRCServices] Question about 4.5.27

John Hall jhsc300 at nuvox.net
Tue Sep 25 03:43:00 PDT 2001

On the network that I host services for, we recently upgraded from 4.5.23 or so to 4.5.27 because we run Unreal and saw that an upgrade included a fix for the Unreal IRCd. Since the upgrade, the numeric system for our channel Autos(AOPs, SOPs, HOPs, VOPs) and so forth has changed. They still set as they did with the old software, but now they aren't usually auto-opped or anything because the system is checking for a higher numeric than is set. We've figured out that the MINIMUM numeric value for an AOP is 10, but the system will set them as a 5 when added. Please help us with this.

John Hall
Network Administrator and Services Operator
WinChat Network - ElkGrove.CA.US.WinChat.Net