[IRCServices] Services 4.5.28 released

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Mon Oct 1 22:33:01 PDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 12:57:42PM +0100, Craig McLure wrote:
> are you taking the mick?!!?!?
> lol
What is that supposed to mean?

> surley you can find a few bugs to fix before releasing a new version?
> just a language file may annoy ppl a bit :P
> cya!

Nobody is forcing you to upgrade, so why complain?  I swear, some people
will complain if they're given $100 with no strings attached. "It isn't
enough, I need more free stuff!"

And on another note, since when did e-mail degrade to the level of
IRC-grade grammar, spelling, and overall language?  Having IRC loaded with
l33tsp333k and bad spelling is bad enough.  People need to learn to write
before we l33tsp33k ourselves back into the Dark Ages.

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"