[IRCServices] /os session list

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Mon Oct 15 07:57:01 PDT 2001

This list is dynamically maintained - i.e. it refreshes itself. Are you 100%
sure that there is only one IP address? How are you determining this? How
many users are online at the time of the problem occuring and how long has
services been online? What I'm trying to work out is if there may have been
time for a "weird" type of QUIT/KILL etc that services/session code is not
handling.

Please make sure you answer all the questions ;)

Andrew