AW: [IRCServices] /os session list

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Oct 15 12:46:00 PDT 2001

>it killed exactly one clone:
>-uranus.luxusbuerg.lu- *** Notice -- Received KILL message for
>Peiterli!Petrus at luxusbuerg.lu from chatservices.luxusbuerg.lu Path:
>chatservices!chatservices.luxusbuerg.lu (Cloning [2])
>
>Notice the [2] in brackets. The first clone could apparently not be found.

     What would be more helpful in this case would have been debug log
messages; then you'd probably see something like:

[HH:MM:SS.XXXXXX] Sent: KILL BadNick :...
[HH:MM:SS.YYYYYY] Received: 401 BadNick :No such nick

and hopefully you'd also have logged when BadNick connected and
disconnected, so we could find something like:

[hh:mm:ss.zzzzzz] :BadNick WEIRDQUIT :command not supported by Services!

and fix the problem.

     If this happens on a semi-regular basis, and you have the disk space
for it, maybe you could run with debugging turned on until the problem
happens again.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/