[IRCServices] Possible New Feature?

John Hall jhsc300 at nuvox.net
Sun Oct 28 21:16:00 PST 2001

I WOULD like to see it for Windows. Our network runs with Microsoft Windows
2000 servers alongside Unix and Linux servers with the UnrealIRC daemon. It
runs fine and we have very few problems with uptime(longest Windows uptime
was approximately 40 days). Our network was founded upon the grounds of
being able to run a Windows IRC network succeeding. I'm sure it would be of
use to us for a Windows version to be out. And to point out, if you don't
use any other Microsoft services in Windows 2000 Server, then it runs great.
The best configuration is Apache HTTP daemon and (I think) NcFTP daemon.

John Hall