[IRCServices] Services 4.5.29 released

ron885 at linuxfreemail.com ron885 at linuxfreemail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:24:19 PST 2001

At Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:00:00 JST , achurch at achurch.org (Andrew Church) wrote:

>2001/10/28	Added support for the Unreal TKL (timed K:line) message.

I just downloaded the patch and tested it out and found one problem with having services send a TKL, which is really a gline.

if the tkl is set to expire in say 10 days, and a server squits, and than someone removes the tkl, and the server comes back, it'll set the gline back and those people will be banned. also, why even set a gline in the first place, if we wanted to set a gline we would use /gline if we want an akill we'll use /os akill...

just some thoughts, don't want to sound too harsh

--
Ron885
CSOP @ irc.axenet.org

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!