[IRCServices] +h user mode to help channel ops

Andy Smith grifferz at blitzed.org
Fri Nov 2 12:55:00 PST 2001

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 12:41:39AM -0000, Mark Hetherington wrote:
> [...]

Um, I'm aware that *some* email programs have difficulty with
PGP/MIME messages, and do not regard that as my problem.  I am not
sure how you got from there to "I don't want some people to be able
to read my email".  If you can read it, I am glad.

> Outlook has no problems with your email so you might want to check who you
> are discriminating against.

Good, what is the exact setup please so that I may tell others who
ask?  Greater support of OpenPGP is the goal here, I'm
discriminating against no one.  Sorry to dissapoint those looking
for a my-mailer-is-better-than-yours war.

--
The Blitzed IRC Network, http://www.blitzed.org

<Hostile> DONT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD OUT! dont even write it down! make fake
  passwordz and put them all over your desk! te ll people hello, my
  password is: and LIE! IT WILL TRIX0R THEM!!!!!!!!