[IRCServices] Short question (add)

Collide collide at tr.net
Sun Nov 4 20:38:00 PST 2001

Hi again,

All ircservices have "nearly" same message. At least all of them
says "/msg Nickserv* IDENTIFY" so scripts can bind this phrase.
I dont think a auto-identify system will violate irc rfc anyway, but
if you bind mirc or your client to response the phrase above, then
there will be no problems. Anyway, changing ircservices's notices
for a such reason is not neccessary...

Regards,
Emre