[IRCServices] Short question (add)

kfiresun at ix.netcom.com kfiresun at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 4 22:23:00 PST 2001

The nice thing about version 5 is that it's all modular.  So adding
something like this SHOULDN'T be at all hard to do, at least, in
theory.  (One never knows until they get in and actually do it. ;)

Given the nature of the request I don't see any for seeable
complications with this.  This certainly would be helpful to
automated scripts and would also help keep things in-line with the
over all RFC1459 requirement of not autoresponding to a notice.
Which is a, Good Thing(tm).

(Having said all this I might have Andy bludgeon me with a bad
Perl script or something, but we'll see :)

Kelmar K. Firesun (IRL: Bryce Simonds)
Acting Admin: dream.esper.net

Finny <griever at t2n.org>
Sent by: ircservices-admin at ircservices.za.net