AW: [IRCServices] Question

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Nov 5 18:00:00 PST 2001

Every first of a month mailman sends you an email with information
about your subscription, and also your list password. Since the first of
november was 4 days ago, you might still have a copy of that email.

AFAIK, you needed to define a password while subscribing.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |