[IRCServices] Services DBs

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Tue Nov 6 03:24:00 PST 2001

Hija all,

Quick question (might not be directly related) but neways, :)

I kinda figured it would be possible to access the services .db files via
perl, there should be CPAN modules for the relative database formats and
such, but has anyone possibly allready writen a application that interacts
with the DBs, and whoever the lucky person is, would you be willing to
share it?

I'm interested in a script to check the chanserv records, and I need to
access a list of registered channels, and the channel founder's email
address (so i guess chan.db and nick.db)

TY in advance :)

--little me

--

Regards,