AW: [IRCServices] raw command

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Nov 7 23:48:01 PST 2001

There is no point in making ChanServ join a channel, since the
whole channel text, which would be sent to services unnecessarily,
is not parsed by services. You would generate unnecessary traffic
between services and hub it is connected to.

If your ircd does not support U:Lines, I would highly advise you to
switch to one, but if it does, ChanServ does not need joining channels.

If your users need a bot, you ought to use other solutions, like
eggdrop.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |