[IRCServices] Thoughts on 433 numeric?

CJB cjb at mircx.com
Mon Nov 12 03:48:00 PST 2001

I like that.  It would give plenty of time for an auto-identify script to
kick in or an SIDENTIFY to be passed from bahamut.  Anyone who's manually
identifying probably shouldn't be using KILL QUICK anyway.

I like this idea more than using a new numeric since it still allows for
scripts to automatically change one's nick if they can't identify.

Chris