[IRCServices] 5.0 Request/idea

Ali Sor alisor at softhome.net
Tue Nov 13 15:59:00 PST 2001

I dont think it can be useful....If you want to make global messages you can
do it by a little client script such as at mirc you can user timer...And yes
Logonews dont get attention well maybe it is only for being a notice if
Andrew wanna do he can make that  loggonews can be send to every user also
as a privmsg but i dont think that it is really important....