AW: [IRCServices] Nickserv required for operserv?

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:23:00 PST 2001

would it be easier to continue work with Version5.0 instead of the current
string of services?
i know this may sound stupid, but unless there is a fuck off bug which can
allow uusers to take networks down, thhe fixes can wait?

--
Craig McLure
Craig at e-tidalwave.org
WaveAdmin on the e-tidalwave IRC Network
Ride the Wave! www.e-tidalwave.org