AW: [IRCServices] Backup databases?

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Wed Nov 14 07:51:02 PST 2001

Isn't it maybe a good time to start some sort of contrib for services?
Allot of people has been asking for scripts lately, and when services
becomes modular, I can see allot more requests for custom code starting to
rise...

As such, I'll start this off with both a contrab script to check that
services is running, aswell as a small backup script to tgz tha services
DB.