AW: AW: AW: [IRCServices] Backup databases?

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:30:00 PST 2001

on the network i was on before e-tidalwave, their main hub had a 400+ day
uptime. The box wasnt tounched, so all i data (services, backup conf files
etc) was *ALL* on there, and we eventually forgot about backups and deleted
old ones.
5 days later (grrrrrrrr) the box went down. It started smoking, and
everything was lost including the machine.

now if backups can be automated *THRU* services, it will save the hastle of
this. cron jobs are good, but some boxes dont support them.

--
Craig McLure
Craig at e-tidalwave.org
WaveAdmin on the e-tidalwave IRC Network
Ride the Wave! www.e-tidalwave.org