[IRCServices] RAW-Command-List

Ben Goldstein beng at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 16 01:32:00 PST 2001

Actually, ircservices has nothing to do with RAW "commands".  It is entirely
up to your ircd as to what commands are supported.  RAW is only a way for
you to send unformatted strings to the rest of the network from your
services pseudo-server.  Check your ircd's documentation or for a list try
/quote HELP from your client.

-- Ben Goldstein (beng at nc.rr.com)