[IRCServices] Services 4.5.33 released

Michael Smith mike at icon.co.za
Fri Nov 23 18:43:00 PST 2001

Is there anything that was done to services that would render it
incompatible with bahamut 1.4.24 ?

I loaded up the new services (.33) from (.22).. and it kept on dumping core
after a nickserv identify.

When I regressed back to .22, it was fine.(Hence, my databases are not corrupt).
I did not change the config file in any way, and the ./configure options
were identical.

Any ideas?

Mike