AW: [IRCServices] Auspice to IRC Services Importer

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Nov 27 16:55:01 PST 2001

If you had read the README, you would have noticed that import-db is
able to import from that clone of ircservices.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |