[IRCServices] error 451 (you have not registered) ?? help me!

Lindo Nepi ascoli at ascu.unian.it
Wed Dec 5 19:49:01 PST 2001

hi all!
i'm a newbye so excuse me if my question is stupid , but i cannot find a solution to this problem, so i post here!

i have a irc server that use Dalnet IRCD 4.6.7 (DreamForge) present in debian 2.2 , it works fine, but when i try to run IRCServices (version 4.5) i obtain (in services.log) this message:
[Dec 05 15:45:13 2001] unknown message from server
(:pollo.myhostname.it 451 * :You have not registered)

where is the problem ?
i already search in readme file but i can't solve this problem

thanks a lot!