[IRCServices] how comes the services dont come in .zip

Feren feren at foxbox.kittyfox.net
Sat Jan 26 22:42:00 PST 2002

>   how comes the services dont come in the .zip format cos i have to get a mate who gets a bit anoyed when i ask him to unzip it and rezip it in .zip format for me
>   so could you put on you site a .zip format

How had is it to install gzip, for crying out loud?  Most *NIX flavors
(even Solaris, and that says something!) come with it pre-installed these
days.  And if it didn't, surely you can get the package.

* Jason 'Feren' Olsen * feren at kittyfox.net *
* UNIX is a friendly OS;  It's just choosy *
*        about who its friends are.        *