[IRCServices] the Makefile

Thomas J. Stensås ShadowMaster at Shadow-Realm.org
Sun Jan 27 06:52:00 PST 2002

On Saturday 26 January 2002 17:13, you wrote:
>     Does it's only me, but the makefile seem broken when using "make" ?,
> it return error when compiling the languages files. gmake seem to not
> worry, and pass easilly without errors. Im writting, because i got
> thoses error from a new release i got from the services.

If im not too mistaken this is a common issue with make on at least FreeBSD.
gmake is the solution afaik.

Ive encountered this problem with make with multiple software packages.

--
Yours Sincerely

Thomas Juberg Stensås

-- What we do in life echoes in eternity.

DMCA, SSSCA, W3C?  Who cares?  http://thefreeworld.net/