[IRCServices] Autovoice set to level 0 doesn't allow enforce to work properly (was: (4.5.37) Enforce prevents SecureOps?!)

Jollino jollino at sogno.net
Wed Feb 6 14:24:00 PST 2002

Mercoledì, febbraio 6, 2002, alle 12:56 , Jollino ha scritto:

>> I have one problem, though. I had two channels (#chieti and #amici)
>> set up quite the same way:
>>  #chieti -> Options: Topic Retention, Topic Lock, Secure Ops, Secure,
>> Enforce
>>  #amici -> Options: Topic Retention, Secure Ops, Secure, Enforce
>> If I op someone who's not in access list on #chieti, he gets deopped,
>> but the same doesn't work on #amici. If I disable Enforce on #amici,
>> though, it works - but of course it won't reop someone who gets
>> deopped.

It seems to be connected to the fact that I had set the autovoice level
for #amici to 0, to allow /mode +v onto anyone who joined, but still I
cannot understand why it doesn't deop someone who has been opped. If the
autoop level is 5, and the access level of a non-privileged user is 0,
shouldn't it fall back to voice (which is also 0)?

I'm confused :)
--
Jollino [jollino at sogno dot net - jollino at chieti dot ch]
IRC Operator on irc.discussioni.org