[IRCServices] Unreal3.2-beta6 and svsnoop

Finny Merrill griever at t2n.org
Thu Feb 14 05:42:01 PST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Nicholas A. Martini wrote:

> RTFM NICK YOU MORON.
Wow, you're being polite

> A: since svsnoop requires a U:lined server, i thought MAYBE someone on
> this splendid, helpful list MIGHT have some idea.

Since optimum online requires a cable modem, I thought MAYBE us robotics
wouldn't mind if I asked them to fix the lag on my connection!

> B: ive read the source. ive used grep. i thought i wouldnt bother
> pasting it here.
good, don't

> C: its really not necessary to send mail like this. its redundant.
Sure

> !!! IDEA !!!
> lets state the obvious, spew a few RTFM, and kill ourselves.

This isn't an unreal mailing list, should I write that on a clue-by-four
and LART you with it? that would relieve some of my stress.

> way to annoy me.
*WHACK*