[IRCServices] Next version of services?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 12 10:17:00 PST 2002

>do you can put the TS and PTS4 protocols (based on ptlink services) in the
>next version of ircservices?

     No promises (I don't want to delay 5.0 even more than it already is),
but I'll look into them if and when I have time.

     Also, just so people know:  Lately my job has become quite a bit
busier than usual, and that among other things has been causing me a lot
of stress.  I'm trying to reduce my overall load to deal with it, but
unfortunately that means I won't be getting as much work done on Services
as I had been earlier, and thus the beta/stable releases will take a bit
longer to get out.  Nonetheless, progress is being made, and 5.0 should be
ready for a beta debut soon once a few more crashes and the like are fixed.
Thanks again for your patience.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/