[IRCServices] Offer to translate Services to Romanian (RO_ro.l)

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 19 03:33:00 PST 2002

>Has anyone yet translated Services to Romanian?
>If not, I'm willing to do so, free of charge :-)
>
>Who should I contact for more info?

     The author, me. (:  I haven't received any such offers so far, so I'd
be more than happy for you to do it.  As version 5.0 is nearing beta
status, I'd suggest skipping version 4.5 and starting with the language
file in the current 5.0 alpha release (see the web site for download
information), and then going back to 4.5 if you have time--but of course
it's up to you.  Thanks in advance.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/