[IRCServices] Exceptions

drown drown at ethernal.net
Sat Apr 27 02:19:00 PDT 2002

Yeah, no .net/org/com extention to it... just @ethernal of course its
prefixed with the opers nick like drown at ethernal . This is the error i
get...

 -> [msg(operserv)] exception add *@ethernal 99 OperHost
[18:16] -OperServ- Invalid hostmask. Only real hostmasks are valid as
exceptions are not matched against nicks or usernames.

Any way to get around that? without services killing the opers...