[IRCServices] Another Feature Suggestion

Ross Hosman rosshosman at charter.net
Fri May 31 11:35:01 PDT 2002

Some things I'd like to see implemented:

FloodServ: Many networks are starting to use this and I have seen only one services package implement this into services.

Nkill: Nickname Kill
example: /msg operserv nakill guest*
will kill everyone with the nick guest. This would be useful for floodbots that use the same nicks.

RoutingServ:
This would be used to keep a map of the server routing. Which servers connect to which hubs, etc. If a server disconnects from the hub RoutingServ will auto-connect them. Also if a server becomes lagged to hub x services will connect it to hub y with a 30 sec delay with opers being able to cancel the movement.

-Many of the suggestions I have asked for I got from www.flamez.net