[IRCServices] hi problem converting DB

Miguel Cavazos mike at calle69.net
Thu Jun 6 01:40:02 PDT 2002

hello my name is miguel i just got in this mailing list well my problem
is i got a small network arround 200user and i want to migrate from
epona to ircservices some good friend of mine told me about this
services but we havent make http module work so i got my xml file that i
got using this command

./convert-db -v +epona /my/old/database >ircservices.xml

now how can i convert it from xml to ircservices format without using
http module? could someone here that got it working import it from me
and send me the .dbs?

thanks alot guys im really intested in learning about ircservices for my
network i would like to contribute with anything on the translation of
spanish since its my first language:)

Miguel Cavazos