[IRCServices] Hiatus

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Jun 21 07:50:00 PDT 2002

     This is just to let everyone know that I'll be taking a vacation for
about a month starting next week, mainly to help relieve built-up stress
from work and other things.  I will probably not have access to E-mail
during this time (which is probably for the best).  I apologize for doing
this right when Services 5.0 is nearing stability; for what it's worth, the
current beta version should be stable enough for daily use, I hope.  Please
feel free to test it and trade patches in my absence; I'll take care of
getting everything together once I return.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/