[IRCServices] LoveServ 1.0 released.

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 03:16:00 PDT 2002

Appologies for the lateness of this module, i know i promised ppl it a few
weeks ago, but a couple of stability issues arose, they are sorted now :)

Get it from:
ftp://ftp.chatspike.net/pub/services/modules/loveserv.tar.gz

if any1 wants to mirror it for me, be my guest :)

i'd like to thank Andy Church for making this so easy to code.

We were planning on releasing our version of StatServ, with MySQL dumps, and
other cool stuff like that, but instead we decided that we were going to
create another branch of the Services coding tree, and create a statistical
server like neostats, only based on andys code.

anyway, LoveServ holds the same content as the 1 that comes with NeoStats,
its just a fun Service which people on smaller networks have fun playing
with :)

we regard it as stable, its been running fine, even with 200users battering
it at once, and as far as we know, there are no major bugs. If you find 1
report it to Coders at chatspike.net. It comes in 1 language only at the
moment.. and will probably stay that way.

Have a look, have a play.. but *PLEASE* read the README file.

--
Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net