[IRCServices] who should I send bug reports to ?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Jun 23 18:05:02 PDT 2002

     Is this an actual, existing problem or a hypothetical question?  If
it's an actual, existing problem, please send me details privately; I'm
still in town until Tuesday evening.  If it's a hypothetical question,
the answer is nobody, you'll just have to hack something together until I
get back if such a case should arise.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/