[IRCServices] ircservices on windows

Philippe Levesque p_levesque at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 4 17:49:01 PDT 2002

I dont see the use of a win32 version, it's a good idea to have maybe a
win32 binary, but conference room software on win32 got a services included
in them, and i dont see much other win32 software for the ircd,

So, if you got linux/bsd running for your ircd, why use windows to run
services? :P

..and i dunno, if you change the source to make a backdoor in them, who will
be able to see it in the binary.. :P