[IRCServices] ServiceRoot missing

Wright, I. (Iain) I.Wright at organon.co.uk
Tue Aug 6 17:49:00 PDT 2002

When starting the server service I get the errors:

services.conf:604: Unknown directive `NSEnableEnforcer'
services.conf: ServicesRoot missing

In which directory is services looking for the services.conf? I have edited
the version I think it looks at and my values are correct I think but I
still get these errors.

Version 4.26

Cheers

Iain

This message, including attached files, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the use by the individual
and/or the entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination of, or copying of the information contained herein is
not allowed and may lead to irreparable harm and damage for which
you may be held liable. If you receive this message in error or if
it is intended for someone else please notify the sender by
returning this e-mail immediately and delete the message.