[IRCServices] Import.db Chanel access list bug and configure bug with non-linux

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Aug 7 04:40:01 PDT 2002

     Can you send me (privately) the gzipped XML output from convert-db?
I'll take a look into the problem.  Also please let me know which channel
or channels are having problems (if there are many, then two or three
examples will do).

     With regard to -rdynamic, it appears to also work on at least FreeBSD,
but I'll look at putting in a test for -Wl,-export-dynamic if -rdynamic
fails.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/